The Parent Council is a friendly group of parents who meet regularly with senior staff to discuss a number of school related issues. As in previous years, we are planning to organise our Burns Supper for students, parents and staff with meal, entertainment and ceilidh on Friday 29th January 2015 and a Summer Fair on Saturday 11th June. Our next social event is at 7:30 pm on Friday 25th September in the Prison Officers Club, McLeod Street – all new parents of the school, staff and friends (over 18s) are welcome. Tickets are £10 each including the band “Could It Be Take That”, buffet and disco to follow. We hope you will support these events.
Please stay connected with the school and other parents by:
* returning slip in the link below so you receive updates from the Parent Council
* Stay updated on the school website by entering your email address in the box at the bottom of the front page to receive email notifications of the school’s latest news and events (e.g. this ensures you know to get your tickets for the pantomime in December before they sell out!) – we also have a dedicated page on the website in the School Information section…
* follow Tynecastle-High-School-Parent-Council on Facebook
* follow Tynecastle High on Twitter @TynecastleHigh
* come along to our meetings – the next one is on Tuesday 15 September at 7pm.
We would love to hear your views on how best to improve our communications, learning environment and school events, and promote the school to the wider community.
Thank you and best wishes on behalf of everyone at Tynecastle Parent Council.
Tynecastle High School Parent Council