For those students who have recently been sitting SQA exams, with MySQA you can sign up to receive your results by a text and/or email. If you select this service your results will arrive from 8am on Tuesday 8 August 2017. You need to sign up to MySQA by 5pm on 18 July, and activate your account by 5pm on 19 July.
Registration is simple. You need your Scottish Candidate Number (SCN) and an e-mail address.
Tap or click here to register for MySQA
Once registered, you can keep track of your future awards and see all of your past results.
Remember, if you have any questions about SQA qualifications, you can Ask Sam using Twitter, Facebook or The Student Room.
The SQA have produced a booklet specifically for students to help explain essential information about SQA exams.
The booklet is available on the SQA website here, and is also available in Gaelic, Polish, Punjabi, traditional Chinese and Urdu.
Arrangements for S4, 5, 6 Prelims beginning Wednesday 11 January
- 100% attendance is expected for all students all week (i.e. either in an exam or in usual classes)
- Mobile phones and similar devices are not allowed in the exam hall; these should be left at home or in lockers, or be handed in before exams to School Support Assistants
- Students must come to school with all necessary stationery, including calculators if required
- Students should assemble in the Atrium seating area at the start time stated (a member of staff will be present)
- For those sitting exams, registration will take place by students signing in on lists held at the School Support Assistants’ desk
- Students must remain in hall/class for the entire duration of each exam
- Students should return to classes promptly when exams are completed (except of course if exams end at Break, Lunch or Home time)
- All students should come to school every day prepared to:
- Sit exams
- Study for upcoming exams or work purposefully (when all exams have been sat), though no new class work will be taught while some students are still sitting other prelims
- It is vital that parents/carers contact school promptly should any student be unwell and so unable to attend school to sit exams; any prelim exams missed will be sat at the earliest convenient date
The Prelim exams allow us all to learn more about how to prepare as well as possible for the SQA exam diet which begins at the end of April… GOOD LUCK!