Please click the image below to see the weekly timetable for Practical Learning in School for S4, S5 and S6.
Please see below the Letter from the Head teacher with frequently asked questions and Consent Form for Senior Phase Students Asymptomatic Testing Programme.
- Parent & Carer Letter – Asymptomatic Testing Programme – 17 Feb 2021
- Student Consent Form – please send completed consent forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is just a reminder that S1 and S2 students will have a mixture of online and independent learning from today. All students should follow their normal timetable and will be informed through Teams when live lessons will occur. We are providing a 50% online learning model to ensure the balance recommended by the Scottish Government as well as ensuring that we keep within the 20 hours of Learning @ Home. Please note that Drama/Music Live lessons will take place during PE time.
Each day, students will need to:
- Register (use the red button on the website)
- Log into Microsoft Office 365 to:
- access Learning on Microsoft Teams
- check their emails for messages and notices