S3 (new S4) students will receive an email or communication from their new subject teachers this week. Look for communication from your teachers in Office 365.
- Class teachers will plan learning opportunities, for their class, which can be carried out at home.
- This may take the form of a piece of work or activity which would cover several usual “lessons”.
- Learning will be shared with learners digitally through iTunesU or the Office 365 digital platforms.
- Where this is not available to students, resources will be sent home
- Activities will be updated, as deemed appropriate, by the class teacher.
Other information is found in the Senior Phase Learning@Home webpage.