As you will know, we are desperately trying to ensure that all our students and their families have access to a device so that they can continue with their learning at home. We are asking that you return your iPad and Charger as soon as possible so that it can be given to a younger student who currently has no device for their Learning@Home.
What to do before returning you iPad
- S6 iPads – Sign Out Guidance
- You need to sign out of iCloud.
- You need to reset all contents and settings.
When to return your iPad & Charger
What we are asking you to do, where it is safe and fits in with your daily exercise, is to return your iPad and Charger to:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Tynecastle High School (2 McLeod St, Edinburgh EH11 2ND) between 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- the BMC Club (11 Westfield St, Edinburgh EH11 2RA) on Thursday between 9am and 1pm.
- the BMC Club (11 Westfield St, Edinburgh EH11 2RA) on Friday between 12pm and 2pm.
If you would like to arrange for someone to collect it from outside your door then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to arrange this while out delivering food and other essentials within our community.
Thank you for your help in this matter.