Please find attached a Student Expectations booklet to support you in supporting your child to complete the required work by August. We thought it would be helpful to you to have an overview of what they should have covered.
Please also note the following:
- The booklet is for S3-6 who are feeling the pressure most and who have indicated that this would be useful.
- It would be helpful to look at this booklet alongside the blank timetable (click here).
- A copy of the booklet will also be emailed to your child and posted on each yeargroup’s Learning@Home webpage.
- Teaching staff and Pupil Support Leaders are available only until term ends so please contact them, or ask your child to do so, if you have any questions or require any additional support.
- We are aware that quite a lot of senior phase students have let their teachers know that they plan to work and/or catch up over the summer. We are very happy that this is the case and all teachers will accept work over the holidays. However, they will not be expected to provide feedback at this time. Please reassure your child that the work will be looked at on our return in August.
- We are looking at this model of communication for our return, with a Student Expectation booklet being issued each term.
Thank you for your continued support.