We are really looking forward to welcoming you to Tynecastle High School this August.
Between now and then, you can have a look at the video below. It shows what the school building looks like and introduces some key members of staff who will answer questions for you. Also on this page are student activities to complete during transition week 15 – 18 June as well as a Parent/Carer and Frequently Asked Questions sections.
Introducing Key Staff at Tynecastle High School
- Louise Moultray – Braemar – Support for Pupils Leader
- Ross Rahimian – Dunvegan – Support for Pupils Leader
- Oliver Cook – Tantallon – Support for Pupils Leader
- Roni Cheung – Support for Learning Leader
- Yvonne McGregor – Pupil Support Officer
- Derek Rhoddan – Support Worker (Inclusion)
- Jana MacKinlay – Welfare Assistant (Health Care)
- Lucy Maxwell – Place 2 Be
P7 – S1 Transition Video for Parents
Information for Parents/Carers
Information about Place2Be at Tynecastle
To see the individual slides, click the image below.
P7 Student Activities for 15 – 18 June 2020
Monday: The Tynecastle Games 2020
Click to see the full playlist for the Tynecastle Games 2020.