Find up to date information on the support and activities available for families across Edinburgh at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/supportforfamilies
If you need help finding support for you or your child, email email@example.com
In the links below you will find information on the financial advice and support that may be available to you.
- Child Winter Heating Assistance
- Young Carer’s Grant
- Scottish Child Payment – Factsheet and apply on website mygov.scot/scottish-child-payment or phone 0800 182 2222.
- Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)
- Free School Meals
- School Clothing grant
- Coronavirus support for employees, benefit claimants and businesses
- the Self-Isolation Support Grant which provides £500 to those who earn less than the real living wage and have to self-isolate.
- CHAI Community Help and Advice Initiative
- Government Best Start Grant and Best Start Foods
- Warm Home Discount information
- Practical support is also available, including food or essential medicine deliveries, through the local self-isolation assistance service. You can either contact your local authority directly or contact the Coronavirus National Assistance helpline – available at 0800 111 4000 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm)
If you would like support to complete any forms or further advice, please contact Yvonne McGregor, Pupil Support Officer. You can email Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Yvonne via the school office on 0131 337 3488.