Cost of Living Payment, School holiday payments and Scottish Child Bridging Payments
Young Persons’ (Under 22s) Free Bus Travel
Summer Payments 2022
The link below has information regarding summer payments. Application forms will be open at the end of June.
Financial Advice and Support for Families
Find up to date information on the support and activities available for families across Edinburgh at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/supportforfamilies
If you need help finding support for you or your child, email email@example.com
In the links below you will find information on the financial advice and support that may be available to you.
- Child Winter Heating Assistance
- Young Carer’s Grant
- Scottish Child Payment – Factsheet and apply on website mygov.scot/scottish-child-payment or phone 0800 182 2222.
- Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)
- Free School Meals
- School Clothing grant
- Coronavirus support for employees, benefit claimants and businesses
- the Self-Isolation Support Grant which provides £500 to those who earn less than the real living wage and have to self-isolate.
- CHAI Community Help and Advice Initiative
- Government Best Start Grant and Best Start Foods
- Warm Home Discount information
- Practical support is also available, including food or essential medicine deliveries, through the local self-isolation assistance service. You can either contact your local authority directly or contact the Coronavirus National Assistance helpline – available at 0800 111 4000 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm)
- Cost of Living Services & Advice
If you would like support to complete any forms or further advice, please contact Yvonne McGregor, Pupil Support Officer. You can email Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Yvonne via the school office on 0131 337 3488.
Financial Support for Families