On this page you will find information on the Health & Wellbeing supports available to families.
Tynecastle High School is proud to work with Place2Be which offers a Place2Talk for students or a Place2Think for staff.
Our Place2Be School Project Manager, Catrina Arbuckle, works during school term time:
- Tuesdays – all day
- Wednesdays – all day
- Thursday – Afternoon
You can contact Catrina Arbuckle via the Enquiry Form by clicking here or call the school office on 0131 337 3488.
NHS: Anxiety & Worry
Digital Health & Wellbeing
Here you can find a selection of recommended websites that provide up to date guidance and support materials for parents/carers related to online safety and cyber resilience. Click the links to visit the sites and browse through a range of support materials.
- Online Safety | Parent Club
- Homepage – UK Safer Internet Centre
- SWGfL – Safety & Security Online
- Childnet — Online safety for young people
- Internet Watch Foundation IWF – Eliminating Child Sexual Abuse Online | IWF
- Parent Factsheet
- Digital Safety – Digital Education Team
- Parent Zone – Parents’ area
- Digital learning, digital life and digital work | My child | Parent Zone (education.gov.scot)
- Swiggle.org.uk – Child Friendly Search Engine for Kids