As a school, we are constantly working to improve. To help us do this we reflect each year on what is going well and where we can make improvements to help us ensure the best learning and teaching outcomes for our students. The four key priorities of the National Improvement Framework are:
- Improvement in attainment, particularly in literacy and numeracy.
- Closing the attainment gap between the most and least disadvantaged children.
- Improvement in children’s and young people’s health and wellbeing.
- Improvement in employability skills and sustained positive school leaver destinations for all young people.
School Inspection Reports
Education Scotland carries out regular inspections on Scottish schools. These inspections are useful for parents who:
- may be looking at schools for their children to go to
- have a child who’s already at school and want to see how their school is performing