Student Curriculum Expectations by August
Please find the Student Expectations booklet below to support you in supporting your child to complete the required work by August. We thought it would be helpful to you to have an overview of what they should have covered.
Please also note the following:
- The booklet is for S3-6 who are feeling the pressure most and who have indicated that this would be useful.
- It would be helpful to look at this booklet alongside the blank timetable (click here).
- A copy of the booklet has also been emailed to your child.
- Teaching staff and Pupil Support Leaders are available now so please contact them, or ask your child to do so, if you have any questions or require any additional support.
- We are aware that quite a lot of senior phase students have let their teachers know that they plan to work and/or catch up over the summer. We are very happy that this is the case and all teachers will accept work over the holidays. However, teachers will not be expected to provide feedback until after schools return in August. Please reassure your child that the work will be looked at then.
- We are looking at this model of communication for our return, with a Student Expectation booklet being issued each term.
Thank you for your continued support.
From now on all learning will be delivered through Microsoft Teams.
Activities will be updated every week and the new learning will be posted every Tuesday morning on Microsoft Teams.
Below is the S2 (new S3) Learning @ Home Timetable for 22 June – 26 June 2020
Please see the timetable below. All work is accessed through Microsoft Teams.
Since 11th May, work can be found on the subject Team.
- 15 – 19 June
- 8 – 12 June
- 1 – 5 June
- 25 – 29 May
- 18 – 22 May
- 11 – 15 May – including Explanatory note.
- 4 May – 8 May
- 27 April – 1 May
- 21 – 24 April
- 30 March – 3 April
- 23 – 27 March