Click on the timetable below to access the S2 Learning @ Home Information for 30 March – 3 April 2020
If you can, consider printing the timetable out and putting it somewhere you can refer to each day.
There is a box for you to tick off the activities as you work through them.
- Class teachers will plan learning opportunities, for their class, which can be carried out at home.
- This may take the form of a piece of work or activity which would cover several usual ‘lessons’.
- Learning will be shared with learners digitally through school website and Office 365 digital platforms.
- Where this is not available to students, resources will be sent home
- Activities will be updated every week and the new learning will be posted on the website for the start of the week.